Go to your menu and from the publication's settings select “Advertise”. This will take you to the Ad Campaign creation screen. Click “start”.
1. Add Media: upload your advert images (up to four). Click “Choose file” to browse through your images to select the advert you would like to upload. You can read up on all the specific sizes, prices and requirements in the segments below.
2. Set your budget. Choose whether you would like the Ads Management tool to charge on a weekly or monthly basis. Perhaps you want to be charged only once and use the budget until your balance is zeroed out? Go ahead and select the “Life budget” option.
3. Settings: here you will enter the webpage Small Teaser users will be directed to when they click on your ads.
- Click on “More” (right-hand side of your screen) to adjust/fill out any additional information about your campaign.
- By default, we’ll use the information you provided to register.
4. Legal: this information is relevant and important for tax purposes. Make sure you read the fine print (we all love so much) for once, guys!
At the bottom of the page, click “Place Order” if you’ve thoroughly review and approved everything.
5. Lastly, you’ll be asked to enter your payment details (don’t forget to add a discount code, if applicable!). Check the box at the bottom and click “Pay Now”.
Now sit back, relax, and watch your ads reach new potential customers for your business!